Wednesday, November 30, 2011

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Any Angle Self-Tanning Spray Medium 3.9 Oz Review

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Any Angle Self-Tanning Spray Medium 3.9 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was planning on going to the beach and didn't want my skim milk-colored legs to scare anyone. So being the metrosexual that I am, I tried out this product.
The instructions are rather vague on how much product one should apply. I sprayed my legs until they were shiny wet... which was a big mistake! When I woke up the next morning I found my legs looked like they were dipped in chocolate! So next time I'll just apply a fine mist.
It's hard to judge how much of the product has been applied because it's clear. Also, the areosol can produces quite a cloud of mist. I recommend going outside or staying in the shower. Be careful, self-tanners will permanently "tan" any cotton fabric it comes in contact with (like towels).

Click Here to see more reviews about: L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Any Angle Self-Tanning Spray Medium 3.9 Oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Any Angle Self-Tanning Spray Medium 3.9 Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment