Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)So i bought this and black storm but this is my favorite of the two...im a sucker for tingles and this is the best tingle I've ever used.. i hadn't tanned in over a month and the first day i went back i used black storm which got me sooo brown after only a 10 minute session...the next day i went for 12 minutes using this and WOW! It was EXTREMELY HOT! And was soooo red! My husband was laughing at me cuz i was so red and hot i immediately stripped down and laid on the cold kitchen floor! But after an hour the red hot wore off and after 3 hours i was sooo brown and it looked amazing!! It also evened out my skin and hubby noticed that it gave my skin a beautiful glow on top of being so brown... i now swear by black storm and insanely black being THE BEST.. I've been switching back and forth for 2 week now and these 2 lotions together have gotten me the DARKEST I HAVE EVER BEEN! And I've been really dark! I've had so many compliments its amazing! I am not tan... i am deep dark chocolate brown! Love it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Millenium Tanning Insanely Black Ultra Dark Bronzer Tanning Lotion Beyond Blaque, 60x, 13.5-Ounce
0 comments:
Post a Comment