Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2010 Devoted Creations Limited Couture Hypoallergenic Paraben Free Dark Tanning Creme Oil 12.25 oz. Review

2010 Devoted Creations Limited Couture Hypoallergenic Paraben Free Dark Tanning Creme Oil 12.25 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So after much deliberation and patient tanning salon personnel giving me samples, I finally settled on this product. It was the only one that didn't itch and finding a lotion without a bronzer was a difficult task. Now I have VERY sensitive skin, I'm allergic to most fabric softeners so I had to be careful, and this is highly recommended. They claim it smells like lemon, but its a very gentle scent that I personally barely notice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 2010 Devoted Creations Limited Couture Hypoallergenic Paraben Free Dark Tanning Creme Oil 12.25 oz.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 2010 Devoted Creations Limited Couture Hypoallergenic Paraben Free Dark Tanning Creme Oil 12.25 oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment