Thursday, October 6, 2011

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel, Medium Natural, 5-Fluid Ounce Review

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel, Medium Natural, 5-Fluid Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a very fair skinned person and read awesome reviews about this product. It is a clear spray gel substance without a bad smell. However I sprayed it and rubbed it into my skin. I did not use a large amount, but enough to cover my skin evenly. I waited until it dried and went to bed. I then slept and woke up to a horrible streaky orange "tan". My skin also smelled like I used a self tanner. It took about 6 days for me not to be orange.I'm sure this product would be okay for someone with a medium skin tone, but not for really fair pale people like me.

Click Here to see more reviews about: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel, Medium Natural, 5-Fluid Ounce



Buy Now

Click here for more information about L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel, Medium Natural, 5-Fluid Ounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment