Friday, July 1, 2011

Australian Gold Frankly Scarlet Tanning Lotion Seventh Dimension Bronzer with Ultra Hot Tingle and Pink Pepper BodyBlush Blend 8.5 oz Review

Australian Gold Frankly Scarlet Tanning Lotion Seventh Dimension Bronzer with Ultra Hot Tingle and Pink Pepper BodyBlush Blend 8.5 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really love Frankly Scarlet! It's a great introduction into a tingle lotion. I would suggest having a base tan before you start to use it. The tingle is hot, but not too hot. You get a nice red color for about 3 hours and then it turns into a wonderful bronze color. I also bought Risque at the same and I like Frankly Scarlet much better.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Australian Gold Frankly Scarlet Tanning Lotion Seventh Dimension Bronzer with Ultra Hot Tingle and Pink Pepper BodyBlush Blend 8.5 oz



Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Click here for more information about Australian Gold Frankly Scarlet Tanning Lotion Seventh Dimension Bronzer with Ultra Hot Tingle and Pink Pepper BodyBlush Blend 8.5 oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment