Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Body Drench Tan Fx Lotion * Tanning Accelerator For Experienced Tanners * Net Weight 10 Oz. Review

Body Drench Tan Fx Lotion * Tanning Accelerator For Experienced Tanners * Net Weight 10 Oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been tanning a long time and since I have been using this, I only spend half the amount of time tanning, and as dark as I would have been by late August. Not sure what they put in the lotion, but am sure that it is not a self tanner. It simply WORKS! I bought it upon reading a good review and very glad I did. Worth every dollar.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Body Drench Tan Fx Lotion * Tanning Accelerator For Experienced Tanners * Net Weight 10 Oz.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Body Drench Tan Fx Lotion * Tanning Accelerator For Experienced Tanners * Net Weight 10 Oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment