Thursday, June 16, 2011

Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender With Bronzer 16 oz. Pump Review

Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender With Bronzer 16 oz. Pump
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the original version of this lotion and wanted to try it with the bronzer. I did not notice that it gave me any color however I have been tanning and am moderately dark already. This is much heavier than the original and takes awhile to sink in. I am not overly fond of the scent when I first put it on, it's a bit heavy (it smells like A.G.'s "Forever After" lotion). It does moisturize well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender With Bronzer 16 oz. Pump



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender With Bronzer 16 oz. Pump

0 comments:

Post a Comment